TIGRAY EMERGENCY COORDINATION CENTER has an update yesterday. Previous one can be found here.
OCHA and UNDSS conducted road access and security assessment mission on 5-6 January via Adigrat – Fatsi – Erob –Bizet -Sero- Enticho- Adwa -Edaga Arbi and Nebelet.
- Couldn’t pass beyond kerseber, Erob-Dewhan but managed to pass Adigrat-Sero-Enticho-Adwa-Edagarbi-Nebelet-Hawzen.
Humanitarian access, particularly in border areas, areas off the main roads and locations requiring cross-line movements, continues to be challenging for food response. As of 12 January, some woredas remain either fully or partially inaccessible for food partners:
- In Central Zone – Adet, Adwa, Aheferom, Ahsea, Chila, Edaga Arbi, Egela, Emba Sieneti, Endafelasi,
- Hahayle, Naeder, Rama and Tahtay Maychew.
- In Eastern Zone – Erob, Gulo Mekeda and Zala Anbesa town.
- In North Western Zone – Adi Hageray, Dima, Laelay Koraro, Seyemti Adyabo, Tahtay Adiyabo, Tselemti, and Zana.
- In Southern Zone – Chercher and Ofla.